Friday, April 2, 2010

rejection fees

as hot as I am, there's no room to scream and vent my anger. just this afternoon after months of silent persuasion, I sms my clients assistant to seek information on the payments. She ask of me if I have called her bos, seeing such reply, I rang her bos. To my utter disgust, he scolded me in return on saying my work is like shit and said I didn't do much to the changes. I remembered well I was told to wait for changes since he wanted to add penthouses to the condo. Pending for a while, I thought it was time to bill him. Now he replies as if I am a bloody loan shark chasing for money! come on Alex of OBS!, this is my first phone call to you, don't make it sound like I have always ring and chase after this payment. Before was only a sms, no reply. What angered me was really the attitude and the least since my 3d wasnt accepted, Do have a courtesy to inform me about it & at least I can acept it with a more open heart rather than keep quiet & let me make a fool of myself by billing you!! There's something called rejection fees. There's no such thing as reject without paying up. If you don't intend to pay, at least AT LEAST! just inform me and negotiate on it rather than keeping silent and rudely scold me back for I didn't know whats happening??!! I have worked for many clients, this is one of the worst!! ever.... No more trusting on friends to get a job. Whenever it comes to collection, their asses are up their faces. Is this the way the businnesses goes around? thats what makes the circle breaks & the industry dead because of people like this. I have professional 3D companies who doesnt deliver quality as expected but yet they still charge clients for it and people still payup! I hate this industry where freelancers are not protected, even businesses are not protected because of people like that.

No comments: