Wednesday, April 14, 2010

please go away bad vibes

Like flies, this things always visits and interupts my life like I am a pile of smelly dung*, automatically sucking my positive vibes away and feeding on me. Pure irritation.... These flies, please ward away and don't even thought about spanning your negativity onto me or even others~ keep it all to yourself ;) or find other bad people to inhabit....
Well I ain't any dung* no more, shooo shoo go away bad vibes for I am transforming into a useful fertilizer and seeping thru to enhance growth & to sprout life to form other positive vibes. Enough is enough for I shall not tolerate anymore demands but shall only forget it and do what I can as I will never encourage your presence no more. Go away, drift away, even vanish away from our lives. Don't sow your life with accepting bad vibes, rather, just let it be learnt and forgotten as the pain will always cling onto your life if you do not choose to let it go. ~ Pergi jauh jauh yaa~

No comments: