Sunday, May 30, 2010

just because~

just because I seek it doesnt give you the privellage to misconduct the whole work flow.
just because I seemed desperate doesnt permits you to submit comments on the very last minute and pressurize me on how important the job is.

I am tired of all these architects playing around with workforces like they just don't use any of their mind to check and monitor their OWN shit and pass it on to others like nobody's business. Whats the culture coming to? simply do things just to get it done and charge on high rates. while we are being paid cheaply?? Whats is this malaysian culture of not wanting to fight thru the fog and wants easy bite to feed on? all also want a big slice of the pie. everytime things will be marked up by 30% just to feed them for not DOING their work. Its no longer a sincere collaboration but rather just a cheap labour on this end that caters to their very need just because we are desperate. Its unfair....unfair.....

No comments: