Monday, March 15, 2010

Step by step~* oh baby

Middle of March* the sudden surge in overhead on the bills gave me a chill...the usual chill I would get whenever those words come by. What to do ...? If you don't do it, nobody will & the tower will collapse. hehehe Anyway, Yuna's renewal jab is coming soon. Just last Saturday I collected her MKA cert* chehh chehh*~ hahaha but the thing that I need to check is microchip for her. Previously her breeder told me she's not installed with her microchip & that once we get her cert, I could bring her to HER vet for chipping. When I check again with her sales assistant, she told me normally they would be chipped before hand. hmm..anyway goto bring her to my vet nearby to checklor. Its so kelian her sis is stil unsold...droopy head...not cheerful. Seeing her & seeing my manja chifafa at home made me wana bring yuna to c her JJ & tell her " c!, ur jj is so pitiful here, u stil dun wana b kuai kuai a!" ...hahaha If only I have another extra $1.5k I would have bought her home . Nice hor, one short coat, one long coat. Its all about the $$$ hahaha. If I were to earn $6-7k per month, I think thats sufficient ...like I told myself 5-yrs ago, If i were to earn $4-5k...bla bla bla. Its never enough hor. hahahaha . In my family's case, It will never be sufficient to cover & you will need to be a businessman to have that kind of income to sustain it. Whenla will I be rich? when a? hahaha Cannot just ask without action also. Things will never fall from the sky. Its effort & pure luck for you to meet the right person. Just like lurvee~* hahahaha Oh ya, talk about efficiency, I salute MYEG which I am very happy & impressed with its delivery. Just this morning I submitted the road tax renewal thru online & by lunch, I received my road tax just like that, & talk about %, Its a good deal and bravo to this. Like thatla I say "malaysia boleh". thumbs up. Okla, this week is a bundle of work. Need to go tapow & have dinner. tomolow is koko's cow day. & also josephs & li pings. So many ppl hor. March babies.....cakes pls everybody~!

No comments: