Aiyo, rubbish rubbish everywhere. I can't seem to understand why some people can't discard their wastes properly. That difficult meh? That lazy meh? This is making our apartment residence look "paria" & cheap.The cleaners are hardworking, I witnessed it. Neh those residents whois not corporating thats making a mess out of a pleasant simple place.Eh maintanence fee not cheap leh~! $100/month for a dense community. If the 1st bag is full & tearing up, just add another layer la & tie it up properly ma. Some people really not civic minded enuf, just one simple knot & swing from far far away to the dustbin and there their dump scattered all over. KNS~* Look at the residents on my floor. This is an apartment, not a bloody low cost flat. Tie rubbish oso 1 kind, if there were the ones collecting the rubbishes to throw, I think they will "khao pek khao bu" liao. Even tough being cleaners are on the lower rank of an occupation, we goto respect them & do our part to maintain cleanliness ma. Its also a profession & shouldn't be looked aside for not playing an important role in the society. Ish, so selfish. I wonder now, these has been happening for the past few months. I am suspecting its either a cat, but cat can't just rip da plastic till like this. Its human...i wonder which fuck face is doing this? Wanna hunt for recycle items oso not like this ma. If I can embed a CCTV would be lovely.Guarentee its not a dog>>either cats/ pests/reptiles /worst~human....Malaysians are not very hygienically educated. As I always whine...just look at our toilets....Don't parents / school educate the proper way of maintaining toilet cleanliness? yeshh~* nowadays the mamak's toilet is like a wreck~* Even net cafes are also enduring this dirty toilet trend. Once I entered a toilet & to my utmost disgust~ da poo was all over the floor...bits bits la not the whole pile..aiyo who the fuck, "lau sai" oso dunu how to use the water to wash it down the hole...Aiii~* whats wrong a? " 1 malaysia loh, dirty malaysia~!"
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment