Monday, July 20, 2009

this knot very hard to untangle

knots after knots, knots ontop of knots, more like a bunch of fishnets tangled together... ahhh... really don't know how to solve...very bottled up this mess... denial, denial... say this, that deny, say that , this deny... then how to make it work? don't later one day something happens that time, how? Till when can I see a brighter side to everything rather than the opposite? I really don't know how to help already.. who's fault? takan this solo artist do everything till when wor? can't they corporate to help help meh? tired...really tired.... tired trying to upkeep for their sake... tired for not seeing something cheerful or positive... tired... whenla will I find the happiness we all are seeking for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

People are darn selfish and they do not honor what they do or the intagrity.

Be patient my friend this year seems to be a havoking one.