My company made a list for staffs to tick whether onot they would like to go for a family trip. To our surprise, it was to the tambun lost world. Hey ,why not right?! Should be fun hanging out with a bunch of koliqs & marking our territory during our visit. I went thru the web page for tambun lost world & was so happy to see the list of activities available there. the variety is there, for a small venue, hey not bad man. I even have my other koliq who mentioned about water rafting. argh...I have been neglected of such activities..i want to try~ oni RM150 ...but go to travel quite a distance la, never mind, as long as there's a crowd to hang out with, then there's fun to share. Jom kawan kawan, lets plan an outdoor trip together ;)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment